Interested in joining our team?
We are currently looking for a Trainee Financial Planner to join our team in Aberdeen.
Our team at Medical & Dental Financial Planners are looking for a Trainee Financial Planner to join their team. As one of the leading independent firms in the UK, we are looking for exceptional people to join our team in Aberdeen. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties will include
- With the full support from Administrative and Paraplanning, teams make recommendations for products and services, carrying out Financial Reviews, developing suitable and appropriate financial plans, and making recommendations that will enable clients to achieve their financial objectives.
- Maintain a relevant level of CPD to remain up to speed with developments in legislation, regulation, tax, financial services, and products and any other matters pertinent to the role of a Planner.
- Perform in line with KPI’s set by the Senior Management Team
- Manage personal workload effectively to ensure appropriate service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Pension - We offer a Group Personal Pension with an employer-funded contribution of up to 5% of salary
- Life Assurance - 3 x salary core benefit funded by the company with the option to flex up to a higher amount
- Income Protection – 65% of basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance – single life cover with the option to add partner and family
- Training and Development – Financial assistance provided for relevant qualifications with generous study leave
- Holidays – 30 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 35 days after 5 years’ service
- Additional ‘Happy Birthday’ day off
- Make a Difference / Charity day one day per annum
- Additional annual leave can be purchased up to 5 days per annum
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification
- Effective questioning, communication, listening, and empathy skills
- Convey complex information and experience
How to apply
A very competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right candidate. For more details please email email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to recruiting and developing a diverse team, inclusive of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, and disability. If you have requirements in relation to accessibility or mobility, let us know in advance and we will do our best to support you during the recruitment process and any subsequent employment or placement with us.