With many years experience in advising doctors and dentists on retirement planning, Medical & Dental Financial Planners have developed the Pension Review Service for those clients who wish to have some control over their financial future.
The Medical & Dental Pension Review Service will help you decide on the best time to retire and to ensure sufficient funding for your chosen lifestyle.
Our comprehensive service will:
- Establish your target income, capital requirements and the optimum date for retirement.
- Identify the adequacy of current pension provision, including NHS pension, private pensions, and spouse’s pension arrangements.
- Establish your total pension value and advise on the implications of the lifetime allowance and the annual allowance.
- Discuss the different ways of making up any shortfall and advise on which method is best suited to you.
- Review all of your current pension arrangements to establish if any action is required in respect of recent and proposed pension rule changes.
- A detailed report will be prepared covering all of the above items and giving specific advice on how to achieve your retirement plans. All of the above will be undertaken for a fixed fee payable on production of the report.
- Wealth creation and wealth preservation are two integral parts of the retirement planning process, we can review your existing savings and investments such as Cash Accounts, ISA’s, property etc, prepare a summary of your current investment portfolio and advise on asset allocation, risk profile and tax aspects.
We can also prepare a summary of your Inheritance Tax liability and advise on how to mitigate or make provision for.